I've never participated in I Heart Faces Fix It Friday given my blog is to chronicle our family's life and isn't a photography blog. But, most of my follows are fellow photography lovers and I really loved this shot... so I thought I'd jump in and share an edit....
1. In adobe raw, I increased the exposure and brightness and corrected the color
2. In Photoshop, I softened skin using Coffeeshop Powderoom 2 and adjusted to taste.
3. I added a Soft Light layer and masked off skin at 70% and masked off areas where black details were lost.
4. Brightened eyes with a curves layer.
5. Removed color cast from lollypop using MCP Reflective Color Cast Vanisher from Bag of Tricks
6. Brushed on a little rosy glow to cheeks
7. Increased red and blue color saturation and masked off the skin...
8. A touch of sharpening...